2008年12月6日土曜日

Keira Kightley



 My favorite actress is Keira Kightley. Keira was born in British in 1985.

She is beautiful and sexy, and also I feel she is mysterious.

She has appeared in so many movies.

for example, "Bend it like Beckham", "SILK"," Pride and Prejudice" and so on.

Also, "Pirates Of The Caribbean" series are such famous movies. 

I especially like "Bend it like Beckham", this movie is about girls playing football and it is a love story.

It is so fun and Keira was a young and so cool.

I recommend this movie. Check it out.

4 件のコメント:

  1. i know her.
    But i didn't know she plays in many movies.

    i think she is beautiful and cool.

    Has she ever been to japan for introduting movie??

    返信削除
  2. I like Keira too♡
    I also think she is very beautiful and perfomes well :)
    I have seen all 'Pirates Of the Caribbean' series!!
    But I haven't seen other movies she played.
    So, I would like to see 'Bend it like Beckham' you recommended.
    It looks so interesting!!

    Who is your favorite actor??

    返信削除
  3. Dear moka,

    Thank you for your comment.

    In 2002. Please check out!!

    Azusa

    返信削除
  4. Dear risa,

    Thank you for your comment!!

    My favorite actors so many☆
    I especially like Tatsuya Fuziwara as he's nice guy.

    返信削除